Monday, September 24, 2007

Im-in-a-jihad AKA Ahmadinejad

I must say that when I heard that Columbia University was allowing Ahmadinejad to speak at their school I was completely appalled. But after hearing Bollinger speak to him in the beginning I began to change my view. I admit it, I was quick to judge. Where else can someone tell him to his face that he is evil? Bollinger’s words to Ahmadinejad actually gave me goose bumps. Among many things he mentioned that the University has many Jewish students, along with over 800 alumni living currently in Israel. He then went on to say “Do you plan on whipping us off the map too”.

Another part of Bollinger’s message that I particularly enjoyed was when he said “I doubt that you will have the intellectual courage to answer these questions…”

But then Ahmadinejad came on. And now I remembered why I didn’t want this scumbag given a stage in our country.

He began his speech by saying that “I want to complain a little bit to the person who read this political statement against me. In Iran we allow our students to make their own judgment. When the students started applauding then I started getting grossed out.”

Pretty much everything from there on in was a crock.

No comments:

Google

GOP Headlines