Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Marijuana 4 Sale

Recently I wrote a story about how I was surprised to find out that people were selling sex on Craigslis.org. I was completely shocked to see people openly selling there “services” there and they seemed to have their own codes for these different services.

Since that day I have spent some time browsing the other categories that I wouldn’t normally visit. I made my way over to the personals section and opened up the strictly platonic section. Nothing to strange at first but then I noticed that I kept hearing references to people looking for 420 or to hook up with 420.

Not being up to times I decided to do a google search for “code 420” and was surprised to learn that this was a code for marijuana! People are opening advertising that they are looking for illegal drugs on craigslist.org! I don’t know. Maybe I am getting old. Maybe this is considered normal today. I am not sure how to react to this. It is scary to me that we live in a world where such things are going on right in front of our faces. I also can’t help to wonder what other code languages are going on around me that I am completely oblivious to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you like marijuana try this: http://www.water-bongs-glass-pipes.com/

Google

GOP Headlines